SADC des Laurentides
Plunge into e-commerce!
In line with its mission to foster regional economic growth and to drive innovation, the SADC endeavours to help entrepreneurs expand their horizons thanks to the effective integration of e-commerce into their operations. Above all, however, the SADC strives to ensure that entrepreneurs are well-informed and well-equipped before taking the plunge into e-commerce.
A six (6) hour course, three (3) of which are one-on-one with a consultant.
- Potential of e-commerce for regional businesses
- Assessment of the challenges and relevance of integrating online sales into a company’s operations
- The importance of solid planning before integrating e-commerce into an existing company’s operations
- Tools to effectively launch the process towards efficient and lucrative e-commerce practices
- An individual meeting with a consultant following the training course
The e-commerce training course will take place in Fall 2018. If you are interested, please send us your contact information and we will advise you once the date has been finalized.
Let me know about upcoming courses
Useful and up-to-date training