SADC des Laurentides
Group mentorship offers many advantages:
- To learn more about entrepreneurship through sharing personal experiences in a group;
- To create a close business network, founded on the sharing of a common life experience.
- To break the isolation of going it alone and to develop entrepreneurial nerve.
- To take action through the development of personal resources and abilities.
- To develop as an entrepreneur and to improve oneself thanks to the experiences of others.
The SADC des Laurentides is one of the organizations in Quebec to have received funding to develop and pilot a viable mentorship model targeting the elimination of obstacles to the advancement of female entrepreneurs in the region.
Consult the Women’s Mentorship Pilot Project Evaluation Report.