SADC des Laurentides
Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
As a complement to Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, the Government of Canada has established a Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), an initiative with an envelope of $211 million for Quebec. Its purpose is to provide emergency financial assistance to businesses that are not eligible for or have been denied assistance under other federal programs so that they may remain in business.
La SADC des Laurentides is accepting applications for funding under Component 2 of the program for companies whose head office is located on its territory.
Authorized recipients are businesses, cooperatives and non-profit organizations (NPO).
- Retail shops and local services;
- Social economy enterprises;
- Agriculture and fisheries (harvesting and catching);
- Tourism for projects of $40,000 or less;
- Manufacturing businesses with sales of less than $250,000;
- Self-employed workers;
- Start-up businesses other than in the manufacturing and value-added services sectors;
- Existing SADC or CAE business clients.
If you are not eligible for Component 1 of the RRRF program, consult the Canada Economic Development website for the terms and conditions of Component 2.
Terms and Conditions:
- The loan will be used towards working capital requirements of $5,000 to $40,000.
- The need for assistance must be solely related to an immediate (one-time) financial pressure on liquidity (working capital for SMEs, or cash-flow requirements for NPOs), and must be a consequence of COVID-19.
- The need for assistance must be for a maximum of 6 months.
- The assistance cannot cover needs associated with the preparation of the recovery (e.g., fixed assets and equipment).
- Non-refundable portion of the loan, 25%, if the loan is repaid in full before December 31, 2022.
- No interest until December 31, 2022
Application for Funding
Read carefully the instructions below to complete your funding application:
1 – You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software that will allow you to modify the PDF form) to complete your application. Please note that if you have another version (e.g. Pro), the functionalities could be different. Forms completed by hand will not be accepted.
2- Follow the tutorial to assist you throughout the different stages of the application process.
Each of the following documents should be included with the application.
- Financial statements from the past year as well as most recent interim statements
- A copy of a voided cheque to set up direct deposit
- Bank statements from the last two month
Please note that we serve businesses whose head office is located on the territories of the des Pays-d’en-Haut and des Laurentides RCMs. Please consult the map if required.
To find the SADC or CAE in your area, please visit the SADC and CAE Network website.