SADC des Laurentides
The Group Mentorship Program aims to assist entrepreneurs in the start-up phase of their project and to identify the entrepreneurial experience required at this stage in their development.
Participants are supported by two seasoned mentors having also experienced the trials and tribulations of starting a business, as well as by a business counsellor. Guest experts may also participate in meetings so as to further explore various topics addressed.
Group mentorship offers many advantages:
- To learn more about entrepreneurship through sharing personal experiences in a group;
- To create a close business network, founded on the sharing of a common life experience.
- To break the isolation of going it alone and to develop entrepreneurial nerve.
- To take action through the development of personal resources and abilities.
- To develop as an entrepreneur and to improve oneself thanks to the experiences of others.